At Creative Vibe Studio our goal is to provide a fun nurturing environment for our dancers and their families. With that in mind we have set up some policies to help everyone be on the same page.
- If you have any concerns or questions about your child’s class at any time during the season, please feel free to contact Jill or Maryam in person at the studio, via email (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (610)269-0500.
- Families are required to login to our website and update their information and accept our waiver. Students will not be able to dance if the waiver has not been accepted.
- We have an open-door policy, so that you can enjoy watching your children and all that they accomplish. Parents and siblings may observe quietly during class. Please no talking on mobile phones, loud games or conversations while in the studio dance room. It is disruptive to the children and the instructor. You are welcome to use the Play/waiting room.
- Please arrive a few minutes before the start of class so that your child is ready and able to fully participate in the class. This will also prevent disrupting the class and the start time.
- We have a 5-minute break between classes to help with class transition. If there is a class in progress when you arrive, please enter quietly.
- Please make sure to clean up after yourself and any children you have waiting during class.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the dance floor.
- No running in the studio between classes.
- No gymnastics in the studio, except during classes with an instructor and mats.
Tuition and Payment
- Tuition is due Two weeks before the start of each session and must be paid before your child can attend class.
- ATTENTION! You must let us know one week before the due date and in writing if you do not intend to come back for a session or you will be charged for that session.
- There will be a $20 late fee charged if payment is not received by the due date.
- There will be a $35 fee for returned checks.
- There will be no refunds for missed classes or early drop out. Students may make up a missed class in a similar age/skill level class during the same session.
- A waiting list will be available if your class choice is full. We will add a class when there is a minimum of 5 students on the waiting list.
- We reserve the right to cancel or combine classes with less than 5 students registered.
When inclement weather occurs, always check your email and the studio’s answering machine prior to class. The studio phone number is (610) 269-0500. We will make our decision based on the conditions and the decision of local school districts.
If any of the following school districts: Downingtown, Coatesville or Unionville-Chadds Ford are on a 2-hour delay, the following schedule will be in effect:
- 9:30 am classes will begin at 11:00 am
- 10:20 am classes will begin at 11:50 am
- 1:00 pm classes and evening classes will run as scheduled
If local schools are closed check your email and/or the studio’s answering machine 1 hour prior to your class start time to see if the class is running.
- Our Annual Showcase will be held in June. This performance is recommended but not mandatory. Anyone who chooses to participates must attend the Dress Rehearsal and the Show.
- Sign up for the Showcase will be in November. Students will begin learning their Showcase dance starting in January. Students joining classes after the start of session 2 will not be able to participate in the showcase.
- We ask that you stay in the same class from January through June, as each class works on a different dance routine for the Showcase. If you know that you need to switch class times, please do so before the start of Session 2.