Creative Kicks Performance Team
This team/group will offer the students a chance to learn and perform dances at a variety of venues/events throughout the dance year, such as local parades, Wilmington Blue Rocks game, Good Neighbor Day, special events etc.
Wednesday, August 26th, from 6:30-8 pm.
The workshop will introduce dancers to choreography that will be used for each performance. Dancers should wear form fitting dance clothing and dance shoes (ballet or jazz shoes.) Baggy or excessive layers will not be accepted for rehearsals.
Rehearsals will take place on the first Saturday of each month. The goal is to fine-tune the choreography and practice dancing/performing as a team.
Sessions will run from 9-10:30 am.
- October 3
- November 7
- January 9
- February 6
- March 5
- April 2
- May 7
- June 4
- Additional rehearsal sessions may be scheduled prior to events, if needed.
- Dancers are responsible to make up anything that was missed at a rehearsal.
- Dancers who have excessive absences may be asked to leave the group without refund.
- Anyone ages 6-18 can participate in the Performance Team. This is a great opportunity for team-building and building a bond between our older and younger dancers.
- No experience needed! The choreography will be adapted for a variety of age levels.
- Remember, we are looking for dancers who want to gain more experience while participating in the performance group.
- Dancers must take at least one other dance class during the week to help them continue to improve their dance technique.
- Smiles and a great attitude are also required to make this group successful :) !
- $175 for the season
- Or 3 Payments of $60 (Due by August 26th, September 26th and October 26th)
- Initial workshop and choreographer fees
- Saturday rehearsals
- Administration fees
- Any additional, unscheduled brush-ups
Performance costuming and shoes. This will include a warm-up jacket or suit, shirt and dance shoes. Cost to be determined.
Cost will be $150.00 or less. Remember these items will be used at all performance and appearance events.
If you are interested, please email Miss Jill at: email@example.com